Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swaaaayyzie..

to party or not to party..that is the question. my new schedule is to have Mondays and Thursdays off for the next 3 months in a row. so i am excited to be able to go to Sway on Sundays for Morrissey night! BUT..I don't get tomorrow off because JJ needed the day off to go to the Morrissey concert in Jersey. BOOOO. but my girls are all planning on going, which means it will be a good time. i just don't know if i have the energy for it..i am so tired right now. i have been tired for the past 3 days or so. LAZY!

Anyway, so Jason called me last night and told me that he and Kana are definitely coming and that he was just about to buy their tickets. I think around the 22nd-26th or so. They want to stay with me for some reason. and i live in a studio apartment. there is just a full sized bed, a dresser and table. they are just going to sleep on the floor, hopefully on an air mattress. jj and kalani live right across the street, and have way more space than me. but he would rather stay with me on my floor in my small room. haha. oh well, he says he and kana are ok with it, so..i guess they're ok with it. BUT now i really have to clean up. my apartment is pretty much always a mess, so serious cleaning is in the plans for the next week. AND i need do to laundry like nobodies business.

So the Hell's Angels are beginning to arrive. My co-worker loves motorcycles so she is ohhhing and ahhh ing. haha. adorable.

i feel today is going to be another boring day. hopefully i get drunk enough after dinner to get my as to sway. i need some fun. been staying home every night for like 3 nights in a row. booooring.

No comments: