Sunday, August 30, 2009

blog lacking..

seriously...been a while. haven't really had too much time to keep up the blogging, nor have i been taking very many pictures lately. no idea why, just haven't. I had to post this though....

one of my all time favorite fliers..True Blood inspired. under mary anne's spell...i hate her. but i love this.



I will probably be going to this party tonight, after i have dinner with christina who is back in town from Chicago. I think she's in town for business, but not certain. It's ALWAYS nice to see her. Last time she was here, she brought the whole family, which was nice. I got to meet her daughter for the first time, and seeing her as a mother for the first time was really adorable, and kinda stranger, but awesome.

I will hopefully have more fun things to talk about and some new pictures to post sometime in the near future. I will be going with Mac to his friends wedding outside of Philly this weekend, so hopefully I will get some fun pics from that trip. Can't wait to get out of the city for a sec.

No comments: