Friday, October 9, 2009

Local Kine Grinez- Kalani Pig battle!

My favorite places to eat in Hawaii:

Kin Wah Chop Suey in Kaneohe.
Clip of an old tv show called "Local Kine Grinez" one of the mokest shows ever..



Zippy's.

24 hour take out/dine in goodness. After a long night at the club, or for a dinner with your family or an after beach grine sesh.





Kua'aina Burgers.




Boots and Kimo's. Right down the street from my parents house in Kailua. You will never have a better pancake, I PROMISE you.




Genki Sushi. It's one of those sushi plates on a moving display and you pick what you want, which could be bad, but at Genki in Hawaii it's always so busy that the sushi is always fresh. I always opt for a bunch of their spicy tuna hand rolls, because they are the best spicy tuna rolls EVER, but they have all kinds of other amazing rolls.




Peppa's Korean BBQ. The quickest, cheapest, most delicious korean take out food. Right next to the high school I went to, so it was convenient too.




That's all I got for tonight, but the list goes on and on....

No comments: