Sunday, July 26, 2009

daddy's visit...

My daddy and little brother came to visit Jade and I this weekend. It was really a lot of fun. My brother, Jay is hilarious. He is going to grow up to be such an awesome dude. I took a lot of iphone pictures, not so much with my camera, but here are some...

Times Square fun!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a video where I explain Jay's bet....



This is the salad before...



and after! He did it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took them on the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thoroughly enjoyed my time hanging out with them, they are really funny guys. They crack me up. Especially when then get into their tiffs. Hilarious. Good time,..who knows when I'll see them next. :(

No comments: