Friday, December 19, 2008

finally!!

Photobucket

I have been waiting for this ring since july. I made a special order then and it was supposed to arrive in September, but no such luck. I inquired a few times but they just said it was coming. Then finally, and luckily, the designer, with the New York rep came in to check out our store and I mentioned it to them,..they took all the info they needed and voila! Here it is! YAY! This is my Christmas gift to myself this year. I usually don't buy myself anything, but since this arrived at the time it did, I thought it would be a good excuse to why I spent that much money on myself. I think it's worth it. Ioselliani is an amazing jewelry designer and usually works with silver. Many stores carry his silver line, but we are one of the few stores that carry is gold line. All pieces are solid 18K gold,..I feel special, but paranoid that I am going to have a slip of the mind moment, and lose it, or something horrible. speaking of losing special things, I just replaced my Lumix camera that I lost on halloween. I bought a slightly older version of the one i lost, but it was onlye $150 with tax, so I figured I'd go for it. After all the shopping for myself AND the shopping for everyone else, I am exhausted and broke. I spent, practically my whole paycheck in 3 days, I didn't even think that was possible, but I guess it is....and it sucks. I am just going to have to be cheap for the next week and a half. Boooo.

Photobucket

Don't mind my cuts, veins, whiteness and boniness...eww. haha.

No comments: