Monday, December 22, 2008

friendship holiday party!!









here are just a few totally random pictures from last night, many more to come soon...the last one makes me sad. i slipped and fell on the ice last night on avenue A on our way to sing sing. i'm not quite sure, but i think i sprained it. i can barely bend it and its incredibly painful. i can't even button my own jeans or open any bottles. i have to do everything with my left hand, which is not as easy as it might seem. right now i am typing with my left hand and my right middle finger only. in addition to having a sprained wrist, i also have no heat or electricity in my apartment. i have been staying at mac's apartment for the past 2 nights. it's so frustrating because mac is leaving early tomorrow morning and i leave on wednesday morning and i still have to pack and shit. but i also work every day so i have to pack everything in the dark, freezing cold room. i also have to finish wrapping gifts for MN and all this only using my left hand. man. my landlord is no returning my calls and i might have to kill him. fuck. i can't wait to get out of the city....ugh.

2 comments:

erngrn said...

ohhhhhh ren!!
so sad :(
little wrist.

burntheindustry said...

WTF? :( i hope your arm gets better soon.

i feel your pain: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4AlvNLUpExg/SPPhSjWQFQI/AAAAAAAAAoc/RVXcSjk1G7M/s1600-h/brokepaw.jpg