Friday, June 26, 2009

run in's

Went out last night and I ran into a few friends and acquaintances that I haven't seen in a really long time. One is a girl I know from Hawaii, social acquaintances since we were like 16, then Mac's friends ex-girlfriend who I haven't seen for almost a year, and my old friend Courtney who was DJing one of the parties we went to. It was kinda crazy, but it made me realize that I really need to rekindle these friendships and start hanging out with them again. I miss it. I've been so locked in my little world, and circle of friends, I have neglected to acknowledge these old friends. I am interested in what's going on with them, so much has changed in the last year, so it would be nice to catch up, and that's what I am going to do. I got their numbers and plan on making it happen. ohh friends.....

1 comment:

erngrn said...

dear friend,

i am home, lets do stuff.

love, friend.