Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i love when i get shit done.

i got so much accomplished on my day off, thank god i left sway early enough so that i felt well enough to get up and take care of shit. especially with the new apartment.

things i did:

put up my new full length mirror
installed a new doorknob with a lock onto my private door, and drilled the latch hole.
put up hooks for my towels and coats
did 2 loads of laundry
went to the bank to get rent
got a mani/pedi
cleared out the drawers in my coffee table so i could get rid of it
rearranged my room
took apart a gigantic wardrobe that was in my room
put out my shoe racks and organized all my shoes.
put all my boots and random shoes in my suitcase that i stored in the outside closet
unloaded all my winter coats into the coat closet
unloaded and organized all my dishes and kitchen stuff in the cabinets
unloaded all of my pantry items in the kitchen
unloaded all of my DVD's and books onto the bookshelf

phew..

1 comment:

MindlessMatterz said...

Good Lord... hope you got a mani/pedi AFTER all that hard work!!!! Don't want to mess up the nails! hehe.