Friday, June 19, 2009

who remembers friendster?

took SEVERAL tries to log into my friendster account, but i finally figured out my name and password. leila and i were perusing our "testimonials" and here is one she sent me....

when i first met ren, she was dancing
to house in our garage. i
thought "god this girl is LOUD!" i
heard her laughing from our room. went
outside to check, and i thought she
hotwired my car and drove it up the
driveway. we always end up with
similar looking autos. g-ride honda
hatch, toyota, silver 03's. tantalus
massages, and holidays at the beach.
she's always down to chill, bowl, or
get crazy. poisoned to the death,
breaker of so many hearts. it's good
to know there are few people you can
act yourself around and feel
comfortable doing so. oh and she
dances oh so well. hot stuff--daily
DOSE of fun is what she is. fire
cheetos and awkward moments on the
beach. sneaky sneaky ;)

I heart inside jokes.

P.S. I doubt I was dancing to house in the garage, I was probably LAUGHING and the boys who were. However, i was/am the loud laugher she claims.

I found so many sweet testimonials, it made me realize, I was a much sweeter, friendlier person back then...i think. according to these little notes from old friends and aquaintances. the pictures are hilarious too. i only have like 5 up, but i pretty much look the same from like 6 years ago. crazy.

This one is from a guy i no longer know, and didn't know very well then....

Ren will track you down through a crowd
just to say hi and give you a hug...if
more people did that well...then you'd
have more people tracking each other
down, giving each other hugs i
suppose. This girl has been nothing
but amazingly nice to me ever since i
met her and well...that's a good thing
kids. Get to know this one, she's a
catch.

I must have been so nice then. what happened? hahahahaha. i try.

me to leila...

bioootchh! this chick is hot, hot, hot.
beautiful, talented, intelligent, funny
as hell and just fun to be around. we
could talk sh.it all fu.ckin day and
never get bored. she is one of my
oldest girlfriends, and someone that
i can just really be myself around. i
wish i could rhyme like you topic
"shundaground"!!

hahahahahaha. man, we were cheesy. but it's all true. honesty is great.

3 comments:

MindlessMatterz said...

hahaha, i have a friendster, haven't logged on in years... hmmm, you & Leila have motivated me to do so...

MindlessMatterz said...

well, i just tried to log on, and realized that I deleted my account a while back. Haha... oh wellz. Bummahs.

burntheindustry said...

no joke, you were dancing to house, ren. i think they even got it on video. you, aaron and kaveeks. you guys were super serious, practicing for kidz klub hahahhahahah. i remember like it were yester...

ps-my grammar was amaaaazing