Monday, November 24, 2008

christmas coming up...

Photobucket

i have created my christmas list of people i need to shop for, and it's pretty long. but they are pretty much all family, mine and mac's. since i am going with mac back to MN for christmas i have to come bearing gifts, just as i did last year, so i have my list made up, but one things that sucks is that i have to take the stuff with me on the plane, therefore i cannot get anyone anything liquid. no beauty products for anyone then. booo, that makes it a little harder, cause i had some ideas that involved liquid or materials not allowed in a carry-on anymore. i pretty much know what i'm getting mac, my family is pretty much covered except for the kids and my sister. mac's family i got nothing. i can't even think of anything good. it's tough cause i don't really know them that well. i kinda killed it last year though, not amazing gifts, but they just happened to need whatever i got them, or know about what it was. scored. gotta have a good follow up, but no ideas. not yet anyway.

wish me luck!

1 comment:

burntheindustry said...

GOOD LUCK!

that lonesome tree is pretty amazing. i want it in my apt, snow and all.