Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Surprise T-Pain show at Hiro...

T-Pain with a couple of clown midgets..

Photobucket

surprise guest P-Diddy...

Photobucket

second surprise guest...BUSTAAAA...

Photobucket

LUDAAA.....

Photobucket

I had no idea this show was happening, but i just happened to be having dinner at Matsuri, next door and found out that T-Pain was having his surprise album release party/show at Hiro later that night. I wasn't sure if I was even going to attempt to get in because the line was around the block. But luckily I am still in with my friends at Matsuri so we snuck in through the kitchen and got in no problem. I told Mac about it, but he was getting a tattoo out in brooklyn at the time and there is no reception inside of Hiro. So the show started at 10 and ended at 11:30. after it was over i went back to Matsuri to get my coat and then got all of Mac's texts trying to get in. Turns out, he, JJ and Jeff were outside trying to get in, i had no idea. I felt so bad, but there was nothing i could do. Anyway,..it was a good time, especially because it was so unexpected, lucked out being there at the right time. perfect!

No comments: