Monday, April 27, 2009

my day alone in Central Park...










I woke up this morning, after the first Sunday of not going to Sway, just a little hung over from the Jameson I drank from 9-12 last night. But at least it wasn't a whole bottle until 4am. I met Kalani for lunch around 12:45 and then took the train uptown. I stopped in a few stores, bought a W magazine from Borders and then headed to Central Park. I found me a nice grassy knoll by the skate rink. I laid out and read my magazine for about an hour. Then I stopped at the hot dog stand for a dog and a water. chilled and ate it on a bench outside of the park and then walked down 5th avenue, popping into a few stores on the way to the train. Then I walked down Bleeker street, and then to Trader Joe's for some food and then came home and made myself some Kalbi with green beans. I had a serious solo day, but it was nice. I haven't done that in a while. I probably would do it more if I didn't get wasted every night before my day off. It was an amazing day, I'm glad I spent it outside.

No comments: