Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my first trip to the Natural History Museum...










When Jason and Kana came to visit, it was my perfect opportunity to finally check out the Natural History Museum. Kana really wanted to go as well, so it worked out! I have had so many visit in the past 2 months, i love it! 3 couples, Travis and Nicole, then Jason and Kana and then Dustin and Brenda. It was nice to have old friends around. it always makes me feel good. They all know me so well, it makes me feel more comfortable than i usually am out here and makes me really feel at home. good shit. now i am just waiting for Chris to come out, and Aaron and Barry. and especially LEILA! But who knows when that will happen. I would love to visit her, but i don't know when i will be able to make it. i want to go to Seattle in July, and overseas at some point too. No idea when i will go back home, but i am thinking maybe May of next year with Diana. She has to go for a wedding anyway, so it would be nice to be able to show her around and have her in my homeland. i have never taken any of my NY friends home with me yet, but i always imagine it being such a great experience. hopefully one day....

No comments: