Sunday, April 5, 2009

the sun is shining....

and i am trapped in this store...i see it, and i kinda feel it, but i am not enjoying it as much as i wish i could be. it's an amazing day today, and the forecast calls for heavy rain all day tomorrow,..yes tomorrow is my day off. what the eff? i deserve better than this. though my last day off was almost as beautiful as today, so i guess i shouldn't complain so much. i would like to say that if i was off today i would be jogging to start on my work outs, but you and i know that's not true. i don't even own running sneakers, so until i do, i will not be running around the Mc Carren park track. I really need to start working out though, like seriously. i feel like a heffer. every picture i have seen of myself in the last few months has made me feel like a fat pig. or an old pig. or an ugly pig. or just a pig. haha. none of those things give me a good feeling about myself. i am going to want to wear less clothes as it gets hotter, but i won't be able to if i continue on this path. i like to hide my flaws. unlike a lot of other people who just put it out there. you know those people i'm talking about. no shame.

i bet it will start raining as soon as i walk out the door. that's my luck...not good.

No comments: