Sunday, May 31, 2009

more Ly bday pics....dinner

me and my favorite girls...




I haven't really been taking many pictures lately. not sure why...i should try to get back on that.

I leave for LA in 11 days and I cannot fricken wait! I know I keep saying it, but I really, truly need a break from the city, and everything it holds. I love NY, but you def need to take a break every once in a while. Especially when you are going through rough times,..you just need a breather to calm you down. I hope I get a tan while I'm out there. gotta lay out a bit.

I can't wait to go to the rose bowl. I just want to spend all day rummaging through random shit, with no time limit, because I have no responsibilities whatsoever. RELAAAAXXation!!

2 comments:

erngrn said...

i want to go to the rose bowl!!!

burntheindustry said...

you definitely need a vacation. see you in 10 days!