Sunday, May 17, 2009

long night (s)

I usually don't go out on nights when I work the next day, because I just hate feeling like shit at work, it's usually just not worth it. But last night, I decided to go see Sean and Enid's since it's right down the street, and I was just kinda in the mood to go out. I didn't plan on going out for very long, maybe until around 2 or so, but good times make you forget about the time. I decided early on in the night that because I was having so much fun, I wouldn't look at my watch until I really got tired and wanted to go home. Knowing what time it is really psychologically screws me. Even if I'm not tired, if I look at my watch and it's 3am, I'll immediately get tired. So last night I prevented that from happening by just enjoying myself regardless of the time, or how I would feel today. Ly and I didn't get there until around 1230, (I forgot my ID and we had to walk all the way back to my place to get it) we had already drunken almost her whole small jamey bottle before we got there, then had a few more there,...dancing ensued. it was great. Good music and good friends,..always a good time. Trouble is, we all planned and are planning on going to Sway tonight for Morrissey night,..I was so excited, well I still am, but the way my tummy feels right now, I am not sure how much more whiskey it can take. I never really drink, drink 2 nights in a row..I always take too long to recover. Even more, there's a party tomorrow night that I really wanted to go to, and then the next night is Jade's bday party at Jenny's. phewww. That would make it 4 nights in a row!! No can do. I'll probably just go out, but not drink...after tonight of course. Who goes to Sway sober? This post makes me sound like such an alchy. Damn. I didn't go out or drink at all last week, so I deserve to go out when there is actually something going on, and I'm in the mood. I def need a power nap after work. FOR SURE. I need a bed right now...ughhhhhh. It's so slow here at work. Running on approximately 3.5 hours of drunken sleep. Not a good feeling.

Listening to Morrissey right now...getting me into the night.

1 comment:

kalanipig said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRaLpHoZA8E