Wednesday, May 27, 2009

paint and move

I should have taken pictures last night when i was painting my room. I was mess. Paint was everywhere and the curtains were thrown about, 2 wardrobes sitting in the middle of the room, trash bags lining the floor, vacuum and ladder waiting to be used. It was quite hilarious actually. If anyone saw me, which I'm pretty sure was quite possible through my windows along the street without curtains on them, they def felt bad for me. i finished the first coat, then did all the edges and detailing around the light switches and sockets. then i thought it should get a second coat, but half way through the second coat in the first wall, i looked around and noticed that the one coat was good enough. (or maybe i was just getting lazy) so i finished the second coat on the first wall and did a few touch ups and called it a day. I am so happy that I made the effort to paint it because it's soooo much nicer. The walls were so dirty. I still need to clean the windows so that I can paint them too. But they are so dirty, I didn't have the energy to clean and paint them. But I can do that after I move my things in. I also need to put in a interior door and lock for my private door. i def got more work to do on the place. I have to go straight home after work and make sure all my packing is complete. ughh. gonna be a long night. ok, break done. blehhh.

No comments: